The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ed Smithers needs your help.

Sandman. This is Ed Smithers. We met at the Fallen Angel last week. I really need your help. Remember when I wished for Steeler's season tickets? I don't know what the hell happened. But I got the tickets in the mail. Then the next day these two really big guys show up at my door, and one of them says that I stole his tickets. I told them that i didn't know that they were talking about. Then they start beating my ass. I went into my house to get the tickets so that they can leave me alone. But the tickets were gone. They said that they'll be back tomorrow to get their tickets. And that I'd better have them or else They're going to kill me. Please help me. Ed Smithers.

No comments:

Post a Comment