The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Saturday, October 26, 2013

John Veltree's reply from hospital bed.

Dear Sandman. The deal with the grizzly bear in that broad's apartment didn't work out the way I wanted. I waited and waited outside her place for the fun to take place but nothing happened. I waited for an hour. Then I got up the nerve to go over to her place and get a peek in the window. When i was looking around the place one of her neighbors came out and asked who I was. I needed a quick story so I told them that I was her cousin. The neighbor told me that she had left for a week's vacation. Well I'll be damned. So I was wondering if we went through all that for nothing. I went home feeling really pissed and went to bed. But when i woke up you'll never guess what happened. I found this stinkin bear in my bedroom. And he was a big ass sucker too. This bear was pretty pissed off and really did a number on me. I lost all track of time and thought that he'd never let me loose. When I woke up I was in the hospital with two broken legs, a broken left arm, and my face has so many bandages that I look like the mummy. And to make matters worse I got this damn itch on my ass that I can't get to. I'm really having a bad time.

No comments:

Post a Comment