The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Reply from Bert Randal. Needing help with cockroaches.

Sandman. This is Bert again. I made a wish to get a box of cockroaches to mail to my Ex's house. I found this package in front of my door with a note from you saying that the roaches are inside. I was so excited. Yeah. This would really fix her ass good. So I wrote down her address on the box and went to the post office to mail it off. Then I couldn't then because i needed more money for postage. So I took the box back home and waited until the next day when i got paid. Then when i woke up I saw that there were little holes all over the box and the roaches got out. Sandman, these things are HUGE!!!! Three inches long!!!! And they bite!!!! These bastards bite hard. When I try to kill these things they run off and hide. Then they attack me when I got my back turned. And especially when I'm asleep. I had to abandon my place and now I'm living out on the street. But they're still coming after me. I need help!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment