The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Greetings from Dave Jones.

Hi Mr Sandman. My name is Dave Jones. I live in Pittsburgh's north side same as you. I heard about you from these guys in a bar so I wanted to be the first one to go on your blog page and get a wish. I want to get even with my girlfriend for dumping me. She say's that I'm a loser and a drunk. And she's pissed because i smacked her around when she was nagging me about getting a job. I really want to fix her. To show her that i'm not some loser. i want you to fix me up with a girl who's really drop dead gorgeous. And rich. Yeah. That's what i want. And as for your payment? Well, I had this dream where I was being chased by a pack of dogs. Then i woke up. That's all I remember. So how about it? Do we have a deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment