The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jimmy Neal. S.O.S!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sandman. This is Jimmy Neal. I asked you to help spring me out of prison. You came through for me. There was this tremor and a small part of my cell wall collapsed. I broke out and made a run for it. The tremor also broke away part of the outside wall too. I made it outside. I was really excited. There I was. I got away scott free. I was free. The only problem was that guy I told you about, Icepick. The one who wants to kill me. He got out too. Five seconds after I got out he saw me and came after me like a dog after a steak. I've been on the run from this lunatic for nearly two days. He won't let up. And he keeps carrying that same tree branch that he says he's gonna use to dig out my eyes. I'm at a point where I wish the cops would find me before he does. I managed to run and hide in a closet inside an old abandoned house. Hold on. He's followed me here. I think he's coming up the stairs. He's on this floor. He's searching through all the rooms. I think I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment