The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jimmy Neal Needs your help.

Yo Sandman. I heard about you on the internet and decided to give you a try. I figure what have I got to loose. I'm sending you this letter from Western Pen. I've been here for three years now for robbing a bank. I can't take it here anymore. And to make matters worse there's this guy called Icepick who thinks I snitched on him to the guards. He told me that he's going to kill me sometime this week. He didn't say exactly when. I really have to get my ass out of here. I'm desperate. I want to make a deal with you. As for your fee, i had a dream that Icepick got ahold of me and dug out my eyes with a plastic fork. Please don't let this be a waste of time. I'm desperate. Yoy have to get me out!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment