The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Friday, October 25, 2013

John Veltree wants to make a wish.

Hi Sandman. My name is John Veltree. I heard about you from this dude in a bar. he said that you can help me whit what ever problem I might have. So I thought I'd give you a shot. My problem is with this stuck up broad that i ran into a while back. She was in this cafe at Market square in Pittsburgh. I asked her out and she said no. I asked her out again and she still said no. I've been following this broad for a month now. She's really drop dead hot, but stuck up like some movie star or something. I don't know who the hell she thinks she is telling me no. Guys like me don't come along every day. I tracked her down to where she lives. She lives in this duplex in oakland not too far from me. I really want to play a prank on this bitch. So I tell you what. i want you to hide a grizzly bear in her house when she's not in. That way when she comes home she'll really get a hell of a big surprise. Man will this be a howl. I'm gonna be near her house to get a video of what happens when she comes home and sees this bruiser. As for your payment. Here's a dream that i had last week. I saw myself in this dark tunnel. The only light that i had was this candle. There was this draft that kept blowing out the candle. But I had a box of matches to relight it. Then i dropped the match box and the matches were all over the ground. Then the draft blew out the candle and i was stuck. So that's it. Do I get my wish? John.

No comments:

Post a Comment