The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Message from Bert Randal.

Hi Sandman. My name is Bert Randal. I wanted to get ahold of you at that Fallen Angel tavern on the north side. But the bartender told me that you were out. I got a problem that I hope you can help me with. My wife caught me cheating on her and wants to get a divorce.Her and her damn attorney are taking me for everything I got. Would you believe that She ended up getting the house while I have to sleep in this cheap fleabag motel? I really want to get even with her. So I figure that since she's so keen on keeping the damn house then she can have it. But she can have it when it's infested with cockroaches. So can you send me a bunch to put in her house? How about a box full of them so that I can mail them to her? And as for your payment, I had this nightmare where I was drowning in this river and all these people were sitting on the bank just staring at me. And none of these pricks would help me out. So that's it. Do I get my wish? Bert.

No comments:

Post a Comment