The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Testimonials.

Hi everybody. This is the Sandman here. Saying that so far my new blog page is working out just fine. In fact, better than expected. I'm getting a whole new batch of customers each day. And a lot of people are quite happy with the service that i provide. After all, Where the hell else can you go to have a wish granted. it's like having your own genie in at the click of a mouse. Here are just a few testimonials from some of the characters that I've dealt with.

 Ed Kasinski.
 Chicago, Ill
 Dear Sandman. I'm really grateful for granting my wish and giving me a chance to get even with my stupid Ex wife. I have to admit that I was skeptical at first. Then I was really surprised to see that my wish came through. The only downside was that I lost four fingers on my right hand. Think you can help me out with that?

Paul Dyson.
Pittsburgh, PA
 Dear Sandman. Thanks a lot for granting me my wish. This guy was going to snitch on me to the cops after I knocked over that bank. So I had to get out of town fast. You really helped me out. The only problem is that I ended up in Antarctica. You want to talk about cold. It's cold as hell here. Good thing I found this little shack here. It's got a good supply of canned food here. The only thing is that I don't have a damn can opener. I need help. Maybe I should make a wish and go home. I can't take this damn cold. Why won't you answer my messages?

 Mike Foster,
Pittsburgh, PA
Sandman. This is Mike Foster. You remember me. I wished for a disguise so that I can do that bank job, and I woke up being a girl. Ok. Enough is enough. When I wanted a disguise I didn't mean that I wanted to switch genders. Switch me back already.

 Joe Bronson.
 Swissvale, PA
 Hi Sandman. I wanted to make a wish to get even with my girlfreind for dumping me. Can you explain to me how my house ends up burning down instead of hers?

 Bobby Klein.
Clairton, PA.
Dear Sandman. I wished for a million dollars and for some reason I end up on the witness protection program. Getting the money was great. Sort of. I just wish that I could enjoy it instead of being stuck in this flea bag homeless shelter. I guess that the feds know what they're doing.

 So there you have it folks. Just a few examples of the diversity of the many satisfied customers that I've dealt with. So why don't you hop on the bandwagon and make a wish. What have you got to loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment