The Sandman

The Sandman
Meet The Sandman

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

John Craben wants to kick your ass.

Sandman! I really got a bone to pick with you dude. I came to you and I made a wish to get a new car to replace the one that was damaged when I had that hit and run last week. So yeah. I went to sleep and the next morning there was this brand new, shiny red Hyundi in my driveway. I got in it and started driving. Then I found out that the damn thing has a mind of it's own. It went crazy and backed into my house. it rammed straight through my damn kitchen. Then it drove through town and tried to ram into cars and run down these people on the sidewalk. The stupid car crashed all the way through a bank before it finally stopped. I got out of the car and had to make a run for it when the cops started to show up. I'm hiding out at home but i know that eventually they'll come for me. My life is all screwed up and it's all YOUR fault. I should kick your ass the next time I see you!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment